Malone Foot and Ankle, LLC
Complete Care of the Foot and Ankle
M - F: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 03/30/2020
In order to keep our patients and staff safe during the corona virus pandemic, our office will be temporarily closed beginning March 30 through April 13.
Telemedicine visits are available for continued care with your physician.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The health and welfare of our patients is of the greatest importance.
We assure you that providing a safe and healthy environment for patients and staff is our top priority at Malone Foot and Ankle.
We continue to monitor the Coronavirus outbreak and are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization as well as our local state and federal government agencies.
We have now adopted several enhanced safety measures to decrease the risk of exposure to you and the community.
Currently our office is open and fully operational.
As we continue to monitor closely this situation as it evolves, we will continue to update you on changes in our policies.
As always, our primary concern is for the health and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you are scheduled for an elective podiatry visit, we recommend that you postpone your visit. We will gladly reschedule your appointment and waive all missed appointment fees.
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, we ask that you remain in the comfort of your home and our staff will do the same for you.
- We ask that you postpone your scheduled appointment if you or anyone in her household may have been exposed to COVID-19 through travel or attendance at large gatherings. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Beginning March 16, 2020 only patients will be permitted to wait in the waiting room. Any family members or friends will be required to wait in their vehicle outside the office. Any patient that requires the assistance of a caregiver will be permitted to have only one caregiver accompany them during their visit.
- We are following the Surgeon Generals recommendation to postpone all elective surgical procedures. If you are scheduled for an elective surgical procedure you will be contacted concerning the postponement and to reschedule for a later date.
- As a healthcare facility we have stringent protocol for disinfection and sterilization between each patient. We continue with our usual guidelines including universal precautions, frequent handwashing, and frequent sterilizing of all patient areas. We have added the frequent sterilizing of the waiting room, check in and check out areas, as well as restroom facilities.
- For your safety and the safety of our staff, all staff travel, and attendance at large gatherings is strongly discouraged. If an employee chooses to do so, then they must observe a 14-day quarantine prior to returning to work.
| ||ModernHealing |
Diabetic Limb Salvage Surgical Techniques
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Copyright © 2020 Malone Foot and Ankle LLC. All Rights Reserved.